A society that is environmentally, socially and culturally conscious and active.
Original theatre inspiring, empowering and connecting young people’s hearts to care for nature, community and culture.
- create, perform and improve original professional theatre productions for young people on environmental, social and cultural themes.
- provide training in theatre skills for adults working with young people.
- create, present and improve theatre workshops for adults and young people.
- participate actively in Arts and Environment networking and advocacy activities.
strategic objectives (2015 – 2018)
core business –
- increase outputs by: creating 2 new productions; developing 3 workshops series; facilitating 1 training session that are of a high quality and continuing the high standard of existing productions and products;
- engage with at least one new community and deepen the impact of engagement with existing communities;
- strengthen networks with the arts and environment sectors and improve visibility.
internal processes –
- increase permanent staff component to the equivalent of three full time posts and provide consistent work opportunities for the four core actors;
- participate in bi – monthly professional development workshops where all staff develop a reflective and constructive monitoring and evaluation system.
- Increase: ticket and workshop income by 100% over 3 years, by establishing two annual platforms; individual and school donations by 100% over 3 years by creating additional opportunities for engagement; design, implement and monitor a 3 year financial plan incorporating a sustainable funding strategy.